Skip to content
- Our research project is funded by Tubitak! A record-low acceptance rate of 9%! Congrats to the great team: Behçet Uğur Töreyin (İTÜ), Devrim Pesen Okvur (İYTE), Özden Yalçın Özuysal (İYTE)!
- Our Neubias collaborative work entitled “BIAFLOWS: A collaborative framework to reproducibly deploy and benchmark bioimage analysis workflows” is accepted for publication in Patterns – Cell Press!
- Our research entitled “Model-free Automatic Segmentation of the Aortic Valve in Multislice Computed Tomography Images” is accepted for publication in PAJES.
- Several top-of-the-notch conferences are going virtual in these pandemic days, and they provide complementary registration for non-authors. E.g. ICASSP2020 and ISBI2020.
- IEEE TMI Special Issue on Imaging-based Diagnosis of COVID-19 (submission deadline: April 12, 2020).
- Robovis 2020: International Conference on Robotics, Computer Vision and Intelligent Systems (paper submission: May 19, 2020)
- Attended the Neubias Conference Season Finale – Bordeaux (FR) March 4-6, 2020.
- Visited the Photonics Lab of Prof. G. Cincotti from University Roma Tre with the STSM support of the Neubias Cost Action.
- Exciting MS/PhD opportunity in joint work with ITU on an ambitious medical image segmentation project! For details click.
- 1st Ed. of Neubias textbook (Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows) is available as Open Access from Springer-Nature!
- Next version of Bootcamp Izmir will start on November 16th at Izmir Democracy University!
- 2nd Workshop on Machine Learning Approaches in High-Resolution Microscopy Imaging (MLHRM) will happen in conjunction with the IEEE BIBM 2019 in November 2019.
- Our special session on “Computer-based diagnosis of cognitive and neurological disorders” (co-organized with Dr. Özkan Çiğdem and Prof. Ali Saffet Gönül) at TıpTekno’19 was a great success!
- Elected as an Associate Member to the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC)! Looking forward to serving BISP TC for the term 2019-2021.