Skip to content
- Exciting MS/PhD opportunity in joint work with ITU on an ambitious medical image segmentation project! For details click.
- 1st Ed. of Neubias textbook (Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows) is available as Open Access from Springer-Nature!
- Next version of Bootcamp Izmir will start on November 16th at Izmir Democracy University!
- Neubias Conference Season Finale – Bordeaux (FR) March 4-6, 2020. Abstract submission deadline: January 13, 2020!
- 2nd Workshop on Machine Learning Approaches in High-Resolution Microscopy Imaging (MLHRM) will happen in conjunction with the IEEE BIBM 2019 in November 2019.
- Our special session on “Computer-based diagnosis of cognitive and neurological disorders” (co-organized with Dr. Özkan Çiğdem and Prof. Ali Saffet Gönül) at TıpTekno’19 was a great success!
- Elected as an Associate Member to the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC)! Looking forward to serving BISP TC for the term 2019-2021.