Skip to content
- We our organizing Electrical-Electronics Engineering day with the theme “Artificial Intelligence Application in Industry” at IES’20. You can freely attend the sessions via Teams links in the program or here.
- Elected as a Member to the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC)! Looking forward to serving BISP TC for the term 2021-2023.
- Our manuscript titled “SSNOMBACTER: A collection of scattering-type Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy images of bacterial cells” published in GigaScience! DOI: 10.1093/gigascience/giaa129
- We are organizing the International IDU Engineering Symposium – IES’20 virtually on 5-6 and 10-13 December. Abstract submission deadline is October 23rd.
- Masters and PhD student positions on microscopy image processing are available in our recently funded Tubitak-1001 project. If you are interested, drop me an email!
- Our research project is funded by Tubitak! A record-low acceptance rate of 9%! Congrats to the great team: Behçet Uğur Töreyin (İTÜ), Devrim Pesen Okvur (İYTE), Özden Yalçın Özuysal (İYTE)!
- Our Neubias collaborative work entitled “BIAFLOWS: A collaborative framework to reproducibly deploy and benchmark bioimage analysis workflows” is published in Patterns – Cell Press!
- Our research entitled “Model-free Automatic Segmentation of the Aortic Valve in Multislice Computed Tomography Images” is accepted for publication in PAJES.
- Attended the Neubias Conference Season Finale – Bordeaux (FR) March 4-6, 2020.
- Visited the Photonics Lab of Prof. G. Cincotti from University Roma Tre with the STSM support of the Neubias Cost Action.
- Exciting MS/PhD opportunity in joint work with ITU on an ambitious medical image segmentation project! For details click.
- 1st Ed. of Neubias textbook (Bioimage Data Analysis Workflows) is available as Open Access from Springer-Nature!
- Elected as an Associate Member to the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC)! Looking forward to serving BISP TC for the term 2019-2021.