Skip to content
- We have launched a seminar series under the AIDA (Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics) Research and Application Center. You can check the seminar program here, and follow our seminars live thru our youtube channel.
- Published a new book chapter: Unay, D., “Automation on Fruit and Vegetable Grading System and Traceability“, In Nondestructive Evaluation of Agro-products by Intelligent Sensing Techniques, ed. Jiangbo Li, Zhao Zhang, Bentham Books, 235-247, Chp.8, 2021.
- Gave an invited talk on “Smart Detection of Bacterial Pathogens” at the XXV School of Pure and Applied Biophysics on Quantitative analysis of optical imaging for Medicine and Biophysics, Venice – Italy, 22 Jan 2021.
- We organized Electrical-Electronics Engineering day with the theme “Artificial Intelligence Application in Industry” at IES’20. You can check the program.
- Elected as a Member to the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC)! Looking forward to serving BISP TC for the term 2021-2023.
- Our manuscript titled “SSNOMBACTER: A collection of scattering-type Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy images of bacterial cells” published in GigaScience! DOI: 10.1093/gigascience/giaa129
- Our Neubias collaborative work entitled “BIAFLOWS: A collaborative framework to reproducibly deploy and benchmark bioimage analysis workflows” is published in Patterns – Cell Press!
- Attended the Neubias Conference Season Finale – Bordeaux (FR) March 4-6, 2020.
- Visited the Photonics Lab of Prof. G. Cincotti from University Roma Tre with the STSM support of the Neubias Cost Action.