Skip to content
- Our special session proposal on Microscopy Image Analysis co-organized with Prof. Behçet Uğur Töreyin has been accepted to TıpTekno’22. Full-length paper submission deadline: 31 July 2022.
- Our group has achieved success in the Covid-19 Diagnosis Competition held under the MIA-COV19D Workshop of ICCV2021 and entered the leaderboard of the competition. Congrats to Kenan Morani for his relentless efforts!
- Our manuscript entitled “Deep Learning based Automatic Grading of Bi-Colored Apples using Multispectral Images” has been accepted for publication in the Multimedia Tools and Applications (DOI: 10.1007/s11042-022-12230-6).
- Elected as a Member to the Biomedical Image and Signal Analytics (BISA) Technical Area Committee (TAC)! Looking forward to serving BISA TAC for the term 2022-2024.
- Elected as a member to the “Tübitak ARDEB Elektrik, Elektronik ve Enformatik Araştırma Grubu (EEEAG) Danışma Kurulu“! Looking forward to serving for the 2021-2022 term.
- Our manuscript entitled “Channel Attention Networks for Robust MR Fingerprint Matching” has been accepted for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Imaging!
- Zoi Data’s project entitled “Bulut Tabanlı Görüntü Üzerinden Otomatik Ürün Etiketleme Motoru” has been funded by TEYDEB 1507!
- Our manuscript entitled “Improved Cell Segmentation Using Deep Learning in Label-Free Optical Microscopy Images” has been accepted in Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences!
- Our manuscript entitled “An Image Segmentation Method for Wound Healing Assay Images” has been published in Natural and Applied Sciences Journal!
- We have launched a seminar series under the AIDA (Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics) Research and Application Center. You can check the seminar program here, and follow our seminars live thru our youtube channel.
- Published a new book chapter: Unay, D., “Automation on Fruit and Vegetable Grading System and Traceability“, In Nondestructive Evaluation of Agro-products by Intelligent Sensing Techniques, ed. Jiangbo Li, Zhao Zhang, Bentham Books, 235-247, Chp.8, 2021.
- Gave an invited talk on “Smart Detection of Bacterial Pathogens” at the XXV School of Pure and Applied Biophysics on Quantitative analysis of optical imaging for Medicine and Biophysics, Venice – Italy, 22 Jan 2021.
- We organized Electrical-Electronics Engineering day with the theme “Artificial Intelligence Application in Industry” at IES’20. You can check the program.
- Elected as a Member to the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Technical Committee (BISP TC)! Looking forward to serving BISP TC for the term 2021-2023.
- Our manuscript titled “SSNOMBACTER: A collection of scattering-type Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy images of bacterial cells” published in GigaScience! DOI: 10.1093/gigascience/giaa129
- Our Neubias collaborative work entitled “BIAFLOWS: A collaborative framework to reproducibly deploy and benchmark bioimage analysis workflows” is published in Patterns – Cell Press!
- Attended the Neubias Conference Season Finale – Bordeaux (FR) March 4-6, 2020.
- Visited the Photonics Lab of Prof. G. Cincotti from University Roma Tre with the STSM support of the Neubias Cost Action.